MAY 0.00% 5.4¢ melbana energy limited

Andrew Purcell: "... everything's on track, as we've said in our...

1. 6,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2432
    Andrew Purcell: "... everything's on track, as we've said in our announcements recently. I'm heading over to Cuba Tuesday, i'll spend the best part of the month there on the ground, making sure operations are organised and everything is under control and people know their roles and there's no hiccups at the last minute, which there always are, um but it's a good team, we're experienced drilling in Cuba, same contractors, umm I don't envisage any issues in getting this program underway on schedule..."

Sam (moderator): “…there are a group of questions Andrew, that surrounded the drill rig, um, can we just address the drill rig that’s currently located at a third party site, and will that have a delay on drilling operations, do you think, and thus delay the mobilisation back to the Alameda well pad? Um, can you just provide some context around that?”
    Andrew Purcell: “…it’s an important well to Cuba too, the electricity grid in Cuba is almost entirely oil supplied, and they have a gas peaking turbine, which is low on gas, which is a material contributor to the stability of the grid and this well is going to put another gas well into that turbine, so it’s an important well for Cuba, umm, it worked in well with our scheduling, you know it might've, you know if everything goes perfectly it might cost us a week or two on our spud date but, nothing material, uh, and it's a short simple well and they'll be coming straight to us once they've completed it and the scheduling for that is, um, as I said we should be.. we'll know more next week when i'm on the ground when I catch up with the contractors, but they're planning to have it finished by the middle of next month about the 20th, um they'll be mobilising to us.

Sam (moderator): "Thanks Andrew, so just tying that into another question based on those dates that you provided, at the moment you envisage drilling can commence by around the end of Q1?”
    Andrew Purcell: “No mobilisation will commence by the end of Q1, we’ll be commencing drilling in April.

source: Melbana Energy Limited (ASX:MAY) Investor Briefing and Webinar, 22/02/2023, ASX:MAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-iERpXBWY

Last edited by Flambeau: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $181.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4039 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 15360
Last updated 10.13am 30/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.