ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Hi Spitfire, my view is changing daily on what you just wrote. I certainly agree to buy shares at 2 cents (all day long). But to fully average down? I personally think if management commit and execute binding agreements within 2 weeks for a farm in partner in Cuba, maybe the market mayhem catapults MAY's share price to 3.5 -4.3 cents. But then if there's no further news that price just settles again. How long between drinks till we hear about beehive? Will an initial dual listing dilute MAY's share price at the beginning?. I also noticed it was the first time management inserted drilling Cuba could possibly be April next year. In my opinion our business plan approach certainly does not bode well for 3 to 5 baggers share price. And i know some people want to be long term holders and r not concerned with selling, but without a major score on the board that produces heaps of income and profit its certainly not a solid investment. I think this is what i've learnt this week we just had an increase of 50% increase admittedly for only 2 hours but that's still a fantastic return if shares were bought and sold. DYOR just my debatable opinion, no stress intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $40.16K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 670068 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 13422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.