OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Cuca Panel Sampling Commences, page-37

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    When I first found out about OGX,it was through ,Next Gold Rush.Also ,Pro-investors were talking the stock.
    So after reading some past company annoucements and liking what I read I took the plunge.
    At the time it was my last throw of the dice,I was elated to watch when it climbed up to around ,0.30c. Hindsight is a great thing and I stayed in, hoping for a re bound back up, only to watch all I had achieved evaporate down to,$0.02c a share.
    I was left holding onto a dud stock and two sets of crooks that I had to survive.
    Now after the broom has been put through the place by,Mr Joseph Pinto,the operation is on track and heading towards a great future.
    The only worry I have now, is that some sharks will start to circle us and try to catch a cheap meal.
    I have been more than content to read ,(advice),from SJB,Humprey2017,and others far more knowledgeable than me.
    And now ,it's like,Oh well that was the past,too bad,now let's get on with the show.From a few new punters.
    I'm now thinking that this is going to turn into a stock that can sit well in a portfolio.A year from now it should be quite valuable.
    Harry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.