OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi Groundswell, You are quite right about the fact that these...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi Groundswell,

You are quite right about the fact that these similar results have been reported for a long time. In fact, the diagram showing Mestre Winze and Cuca Zone was first used in Dec 2012 (from memory). Pleased to see some new diagrams being used for shareholder communication.

The geology department at Cascavel already have a very good understanding of the overall extent of the mineralised gold bearing quartz zones at Cascavel ( despite the limited drilling), but they have not been releasing this information to shareholders over the years. If you want evidence of this, check out the thread on Brazilian Journal of Geology. You might also like to check out a previous thread with a 3D visualisation of the drill intercepts, giving an overview of the drill results in video.

Our new funding provides the excellent opportunity to define this structure more accurately. My guess is that we have persisted with these new samples to remove any doubt about the accuracy of previous assay results, -especially considering the fact that we have been engaged in an historical dispute with an assay lab provider regarding inferior results.

I agree with your thoughts there Jimone and we can only surmise the real reason for the delay. It wouldn't surprise me if they had three weeks of commissioning issues and wanted to belt out a week or so of double shift operations to provide a substantial announcement -especially as we have all been highly anticipated by the market for weeks. They might consider removing "shortly" and just say we will announce results to the market after commissioning has been complete and a steady state of production has been achieved. With this sort of a fundamental changing in processing operations, unexpected issues should be expected IMHO. They could also say that we have been resolving a number of processing issues and making good progress. I guess management is a learning process too.

I guess we wait for the March results in early April. Those who "flip for pips" and "flip and flop" will just have to be patient too I guess.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.