RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

It might be RMS raiding SPR but it’s more like Luke Tonkin’s MO....

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    It might be RMS raiding SPR but it’s more like Luke Tonkin’s MO. when he ran SLR he bought 10% of RED last September, sat on it for a while and now he’s running merged SLR-RED with half a billion burning a hole in his pocket.

RMS just walked away from Karora priced at $1billion as too expensive but that’s better than SPR (pumping out serious ounces, not a development project), and WGX merger couldn’t be agreed when it was worth around a billion too. So I don’t see why RMS would pay a billion for SPR now after not doing those deals

RMS has also intervened in WGX-K, the takeover panel is taking its good time so I figure they’ve found something to investigate, another cash bidder has appeared for K (Goldfields?), also some very interesting rumours around the exclusivity breaches; I first thought RMS f’d up messing with the TO panel but the WGX-K deal looks to be falling apart, then RMS-WGX is back on the cards.

Lots of miners with lots of cash, it could be anyone buying SPR but I doubt it’s RMS, could be wrong, will find out soon enough.
    Last edited by Patron: Tuesday, 21:17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.