RGT 0.00% 31.0¢ argent biopharma limited

accurate words I agree whole heartedly with!!unless a...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    accurate words I agree whole heartedly with!!

unless a ‘meterialised deal’ that hits the account prior to June 30 the oppies are gone and a significant and needed cashflow boost will pass by. It will be then extremely difficult to raise funds for mxc without a significant discount-further plundering the stock’s reputation and value.

IMO the only opportunity for the options to come into play and revenue to flow into MXC must come in the next 2 weeks to allow time for holders to feel comfortable exercising their options. This would require the SP to get to 8c+ Within 14-18 days....this will not happen without revenue hitting the account (not MOU’s or ‘binding sales agreements’), but actual revenue.

i don’t believe it will happen and I suspect this stock will get sold to a international buyer for 6-8 cents in the coming months, (giving those corporate ‘trailblazers’ a semi honourable exit)....

I expect a flurry of announcements in the next two weeks to try and get the SP moving....management will be gutted it’s not happening, Malta cannot happen without it!
    all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 31.0¢ $1.272K 4.102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2947 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.