RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Cultivation Licence Granted by the Office of Drug Control, page-50

1. 13,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    I would humbly suggest that none of the announcements we have received over the last three months have been earth shattering and yet the SP has moved up around 60% from its low point of 3.4 cents. It may have even held more ground yesterday if the ASX had not been walloped by the DOW's massive fall because of the US-China trade war most shares went down yesterday. The announcements were good in that it shows some progress but, as you say, it will be the revenue growth that ultimately will pull the SP up.

I don't expect we will see any real results in revenue until the September quarterly reports - just too little time has elapsed for it to really be evident in the upcoming quarterly report. We all need to take a step back and be realistic.

It is these apparently maligned agreements that will create the extra revenue so knocking them is somewhat counterintuitive in my view.

More patience and less hysteria would be a better strategy. MXC is in a rebuilding phase and that won't happen in a few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $19 65

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6576 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 4267 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.