REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

These are all intriguing thoughts, but divesting all external...

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    These are all intriguing thoughts, but divesting all external investments at this stage may only provide us with an additional 3-6 months of funding, unfortunately.

I'm not the only one who feels this way, but what our company truly needs is a significant overhaul of the board. There is one particular individual who should probably step down without much debate, in my opinion.

Some of the directors who were active in 2021 seemed to neglect their responsibilities to RareX, the company we finance. They appeared preoccupied, just not with RareX, and, in my view, this neglect led to a critical turning point. As shareholders, we received minimal communication while they focused on their GT1 and lithium acquisition, which I believe became their primary focus.

RareX faced uncertainties due to drilling results later that year and has been struggling ever since, all while the former managing director presented a hopeful narrative and acquired millions of free shares.

It's highly disheartening, and I often question why some of these individuals are allowed to remain in their positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.795K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2420281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 295890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.