REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Yesterday volume was the most activity we've had for weeks, but...

1. 2,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Yesterday volume was the most activity we've had for weeks, but coming off such a low base, it is worthy to note, but not much need to spend any significant time on trying to understand.

As @Quanta and many have mentioned, the timing of rare earths is a very good upside for RareX, we here know roughly what's coming and most people don't post, but do read, that's likely where it's come from.

I think what we see from today, it's pretty safe to again say that there is highly likely to not be leaking - back to low volume, a little up, a little down.

I mean, the other perspective no one has mentioned is what's left to leak? Jeremy's done it himself. We know - very successful drilling, hit the mineralisation everywhere we wanted to, 22.1% NdPr content in line with Mt Weld, low thorium, premium product, product to show later in the year, much news to follow. This is why we've moved up 1.5c.

The announcement's basically written, just put in some numbers and maybe some pretty pictures and graphs.

The other factor is that we here know this, but it's likely that RareX is still flying under the radar to a reasonable degree*, but an official release of strong results (hopefully next week) will absolutely bring attention and perhaps a positive re-rate.

* I think if Trundle had hit what they were kinda hoping for, that would have been enough, but we we've been kinda sliding around for a while now. There is still so much drilling there to come. There will be more Trundle news in the weeks ahead. Kincora's not sitting around.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 18/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.795K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2420281 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 295890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.