REE 0.00% 1.4¢ rarex limited

Marketing matters and in that regard, I noticed an increase in...

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2768
    Marketing matters and in that regard, I noticed an increase in interest and buying after Jeremy's presentation at RUI. People need to know about the company and when they look into the company, they realise how undervalued we are.

At 26m market cap:

- $3.4m cash + $2.6m in KCC (14.95m shares)

- Cummins Range REE NdPr project (with possibly commercial quantities of Niobium). Currently the fourth largest REO project (13mt @ 1.13% REO) in Australia, however the current 6046m drilling campaign will substantially add to grade and resource. Talaxis (Noble Group) signed on as strategic partner based on the potential of this deposit.

- Trundle Project JV. 35% free carried to PFS. Kincora have now have two diamond drill rigs on-site with an additional 11,000m of drilling to take place. John Holliday who discovered Cadia looking for the next Copper-Gold Porphyry system. (Immense upside potential at no cost to REE)

- In addition, other prospective tenements as part of the JV will be pursued such as Cundumbul which is contains a prospective anomaly identified by Sultan Resources.

- Mt Weld North. Another potentially enormous REO discovery.

- Orange East which was going to be drilled by Alkane prior to their discovery of Boda. Currently awaiting drill permitting in NSW. Resource Potentials identifying drill targets. REE will RC drill on their own and maintain 100% upside potential. Along strike from Regis Resources 2.3moz McPhillamys gold project.

- Addition of Byro East project (tenements), not far from Julimar Ni-Cu-PGE discovery by CHN. In addition, CHN has pegged the surrounding tenements to Byro East.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $10.66K 768.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28591 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 822668 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.