REE 7.14% 1.3¢ rarex limited

Ann: CUMMINS RANGE RARE EARTHS PROJECT EXPLORATION UPDATE, page-8

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2767
    Yep - the presence of Niobium is a huge positive.

To quote the announcement:

Preliminary XRF work has also identified the presence of abundant niobium in the drill holes, and this will
    also now be assayed for.

Yet Niobium is not commonly known in the investment world. It is an element, a rare metal with anticorrosive properties. The demand and price for Niobium has increased dramatically over the past decade. It has a growing amount of applications, from computer screens and camera lenses to automobiles and railroad tracks. It is a strong metal, highly resistant to heat and wear, which is why gas pipelines must contain niobium. But its primary use is a steel hardener. Much of the imported Niobium goes toward the creation of superalloys for use in the aerospace industry and for military applications such as missiles and jets.

Due to its relevance in aerospace and defence, Niobium is considered a “strategic metal” by the U.S. government, meaning there are few or no substitutes for the metal’s essential use. Furthermore, of all strategic metals, Niobium is regarded as one of the most highly critical.

I noticed that Jeremy referenced ASM in a tweet yesterday: https://twitter.com/jeremykrobinson/status/1297821462179373059

They have Niobium in their deposit too. Cryptic I guess?

Very positive ann for me, can't wait for the assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $4.49K 337.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3953280 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 570063 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.