ANO 4.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Okay, so back in 2016, there is this new product called ZinClear...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Okay, so back in 2016, there is this new product called ZinClear XP, and it's not getting much sales traction. It's ANO's first Zinc Oxide powder offering. From all reports, it's a good quality product, the precursor comes from Germany, supplied by a middleman. Customers are claiming that while it's good, it goes onto the skin white, not the look that most of them are after.

If there is two things our chairman absolutely hates, its paying a frigging middleman and only having the one supplier. Geoff finds alternate suppliers first out of China and then out of India. The new precursor is off-white and is a lot cheaper than what the Germans can offer.

The next thing I here, Lev and Geoff are reviewing the cooking process. They find a safe way of loading and unloading the ovens while the ovens are still hot and retaining heat. This sped up the process and saves energy costs. They were able to squeeze another cooking batch into the shift. They also came up with a redesign so that they could fit more precursor into the ovens by adding additional shelf's.

From what I have been told, every process was looked at and reviewed to determine if they could do it more efficiently. At the time Geoff took over, every staff members position was reviewed, only one out of sixteen survived the journey. The culture was changed. The business was no longer being operated like a university funded laboratory.

The new version of ZinClear XP has transformed this business in the last four years. Hopefully we get lucky again with one of the ten new powders being tested.

In the announcement they talk about solar panels and batteries. Do not be mistaken, these will be ANO solar batteries. The perfect way to prove a proof of concept.

So while the global chemist network has been a winner, it would not have been possible without great products including ZinClear XP.

I hope that is helpful. I will take a rest for a while!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $3.6K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2864 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.