ORP 1.35% 7.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

I can't imagine any Lake Torrens drilling this side of Xmas.Not...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I can't imagine any Lake Torrens drilling this side of Xmas.

Not only are both ARE and AIS struggling to have enough money for another attempt at a drill campaign, but they must first seek counselling, if there any chance they can salvage their marriage.

The past few months, while Andre Labuschagne was taught a negotiating lesson by the seasoned masters of Glencore, Lindsay Owler was doing business (or taking a vacation) in Chile. In other word', both taking their eye off the ball, not making any announcements, but allowing all the insiders to dump their shares while the 'true believers' (or the idiots throwing their money away with both companies' credit raisings) saw the value of their shares plummet.

Personally, I believe both CEOs fail ed. Perhaps they have both been promoted to their level of incompetence. Their salaries and their share options appear out if proportion relative to the BHPs of the world.

Sure, AIS stuffed up big time with only 20% drilling at 120% of the budget for the first campaign. But why was ARE waiting until AIS's halted the drilling before Lindsay Owler's dummy spit.

As I mentioned earlier, can't see Lindsay and Andre kissing and making up. My gut feeling tells me the vultures are up and about, awaiting to pounce on these 2 companies to gain the rights to drill Lake Torrens.

Only then may the shareholders salvage something from this fiasco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $922 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 122602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.