ORP 4.35% 4.4¢ orpheus uranium limited

Ann: Curtailment by Aeris of Torrens Stage 1 Drilling Program, page-77

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hey, I understand a lot of people are under water, its a shitty day for many holding here.
    Hudson Design called the chart openly from his view so if someone bought in and is suffering because of someone else’s view then you’re a fool.

The group spoken of above is less of a boiler room group and more a place for members to come together to be a family of like minded people, regardless of stocks, though at times some members see it as ONLY that.
    For those interested it is a Facebook group, closed to the public and unsearchable given that too many when it was created and publicly open abused the idea of community (like HC) and since being closed it still (clearly as per comments above) hasn’t recovered so remains closed.
    If people think of it as a select group of hooded cloak wearing ritual members then people should be more scared of their own shadows and I know where one can buy a foil hat at a discount.

ARE itself can survive a few more pumps and broken dreams until they make it or don’t as is its history, but its announcement today although game over for this chapter, means its got some news coming and many eager people to buy back here or at less cost than what it was sold for stock.
    Not sure what the total volume was today, but there is a LOT of shares issued for this company so there is a LOT more people in the wings who waited a lot longer than you or I to see this come to fruition.

GL
    Last edited by Soylentgreen: 29/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.352M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $523 11.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71726 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.