ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Appreciate the sentiment mate, but I don't think that's why...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Appreciate the sentiment mate, but I don't think that's why people sold shares.

The story is great for this company and you're right when you say it has no impact on what's going on in India, but I'm here to make money. I don't give a rat's ass what the directors think, but it's their responsibility to care what shareholders think. If that's actually their attitude then that's a big alarm bell. That sort of negligence carries over into business decisions consciously or subconsciously. That's why all SP growing top companies in the world deliver to shareholders and make that their top priority in both comms and investment.

The share price has haemorrhaged over the past 8 months when all of the comms and indications were that things were taking form. Only to find out that the company isn't selling anything. Problem there is cash flow. That problem leads to SP going down, which means the main purpose of being here (making mulah) isn't exactly being accomplished.

Not taking a dig, but this SP is a reflection of what's going on in India. Most of the shares in this company don't have a voice in this forum, so not really sure what you're trying to say.

I still believe this has a great story, but there's some freaking pages missing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.