ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Please stop spreading blatant lies. I still have a massive...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Please stop spreading blatant lies. I still have a massive holding in NUH and it remains my one and only high conviction investment. Yes, I sold a parcel recently at 10 cents but only as a professional risk management mechanism (I am a professional trader and have trading rules) given the strong run it had with an RSI above 70. So, I will look to buy back that parcel lower down on support if an opportunity arises, if not though, no worries, I still have a huge holding.

I am yet to comment on the NUH trading halt until the facts are on the table. Unlike some such as yourself on these NSL threads, I trade and invest based on facts, not hope.

Do you see me downramping NUH now that I sold a parcel last week? No. What about the dozens of other stocks that I trade each week? No again! Today I bought and/or sold AVL, ISX, FBR, AVZ, SYT, GPP and CM8 but do you see me ramping/downramping any of these stocks? No. I am a professional and as I have said so many times here only post so much on NSL because I feel like I can add value to the discussion. To date, I believe I have added much more value here than the rampers have.

And, lastly, FYI, I haven't traded NSL this entire month. You aren't a professional trader such as myself so clearly can't relate. That's fine mate. Just stop making up lies about how I operate please!

Sorry, perhaps I took it a bit far in response to the ohreally abuse I got (he only motivates me to keep going harder ironically) but please understand that if people listened to me these past few months they wouldn't have lost money!

Given my history?! What, of calling NSL a sell since 4 cents when it's now at 2 cents?!

Capital raisings can be positive or negative. All growth companies need cash. I will await the annoucement tomorrow as to whether the NUH CR is any good.

My apologies. Ohreally fired me up with his usual hypocritical defamatory statements about me. He dares to make out like I am just downramping for an entry (completely untrue) when that has been his MO on IAM, XPE, etc. in the past!
    Last edited by Waldo777: 19/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.