ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Customer Sales Base Expands, page-83

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    "Care to say sorry to all the NSL buyers/holders you have been ramping/reassuring to in the high 2, 3, 4 cent ranges that NSL is going to 6-10 cents?! All of your predictions have been wrong. Sure, some of mine may end up a bit off as well but they are a lot closer than any of yours. "

no I don't wally, as I've made it very clear from the start I'm here for the LT and I'm still here, and your calls are worse than mine, so if anyone should be apologising it should be you. Your audacity exceeds logic, you called NSL in the 4 cents range blah blah blah wally, my God, Mr this is a dog stock at .022 recently then buying back in about a week later at .027, but now the company is worth .005 after getting another purchase order, your a disgrace. How's that court case going with twitter anyway lol, beyond lame

"Results speak volumes mate and you don't have any runs on the board when it comes to NSL. I was on this before you in case you aren't aware from 0.008 levels. First to enter and first to leave. "

listen to yourself will ya, oh and I've done better off NUH than you, buying in the 4's and selling most above 10+ cents and then buying again in the 7's, who gives a crap, you're just making yourself look more pathetic. In terms of runs I have many on the board, AVZ bought most at .021 while everyone was telling me the sky was falling so thats a bag and counting, PRL got another bag on that one this year, also up on BRN, IAM, and others, and not down on NSL, but stiff sheet I'm not the one claiming a stock is a dog and then buying it a week later at 20% more and then selling and saying it should drop 80% so I can buy back in, while I'm calling a 5-Disallowed in 6 months on a stock that hasnt moved in 4 months since i said it.....oh the nerve, just drop it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.