ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Customer Sales Base Expands, page-99

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Lack of communication or the poor one seems to be an issue here? Agree that there has been no regular Pigeon post communication for sometime now, but do we need a constant chatter about little things?

GST GST GST.... lot of this could be because of the GST roll-out on July 1st. Most of the business have held off transactions because of the GST issues. No one seem to understand the tax implications. If there is no clear understanding then what do you expect the company to convey? Businesses with good accountants seem to be adroit at tax avoidance. Well the word on the street is that its going to be business as normal and people have come to grasp of GST.

The last announcement did appear frivolous and a to be a bit rushed. I do agree with that. NSL, could you please next time do a proof read before you make an announcement, Thanks.

I personally feel that the company has been very diligent, and just making sure that the end product is what is desired, with prime focus on the Safety. I like the Belt-and - Suspender method applied by NSL. Yes, it can be annoying and frustrating ( for some) but not for the patient LTers.

Approximately 40 million shares exchanged hands between the impatient and wise investors who are backing the horse. Whether it's a horse with a pointy horn on its forehead remains to be seen.

Above all is IMO. Please form your own opinion with little bit of research. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.