APX 1.04% 48.5¢ appen limited

I love it, he’s compiling all the evidence to submit for me. I...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I love it, he’s compiling all the evidence to submit for me. I just keep taking screenshots and have an entire folder full of evidence regarding upramping, unlicenced financial advice, unsolicited stock promotion… etc etc.

Just waiting for Argus to obtain the crackhead’s details from HC… then I’ll just forward all the evidence to the solicitor.

Regarding Appen, after the last release of finacials, it is clear that Appen is paving a path to bankruptcy. At every possible price point, the risk of your capital dissolving or halving is 20 to 1 vs the possibility of any gain at all.

Bought at $0.60 based on the unsolicited repetetive advice of Capt. Crackhead, and literally lost over 50% in less than 2 weeks. Within 9 months this SP will be $0.02c (or less). Appen is already on life support, numbers are exponentially declining, the writing is on the wall that Appen is already obsolete. Screw-Loose Ahmed is unable to give the company away, much less sell it, and literally has no plan to make the company relevant or profitable. He’s blindly clutching at straws and leaking money faster than a prostitute leaks baby-batter.

I intend to regain the loss I made via damages for following unlicenced, unlawful advice…. But Captain Crackhead over there started buying in at $22, and topped up every month for the last 3 years, and has lost 99% of his capital. My advice is that anyone contemplating even reading his posts out of interest, just put him on permanent ignore, and get on with your investing life with real stocks instead of the toxic wasteheap at the nadir of human intelligence that APX and the APX thread has become.

Notice that NADIR Nutjob Tuna-for-Brains has not said a word since all his “NADIRS” have been in retrospect the price holders WISH APX could be acquired for.

Every time I’ve said the SP would drop, it has. gixxxer has been saying it too. Yet Crackhead and friends continually spam financial advice on this thread and have been the ones influencing me and others to waste money. Look out for the APX suite, it wouldn’t surprise me if my solicitor suggested making it a class action once I get the Professor’s identity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $103.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $1.353M 2.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10650 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 69847 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.5¢ 50.0¢ 45.0¢ 801466
Last updated 14.39pm 17/06/2024 ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.