APX 0.99% 50.0¢ appen limited

Ann: Customer update and FY23 preliminary results, page-322

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Alright, Fedextreme, let's cut through the chaos. I'm watching CapCrackPipe and his merry band of stock puppets wildly throw around accusations, now labeling you a bankrupt bum. Remember when they called me a 'broke loser' for my 35-cent prediction? Then, after Google's move, I adjusted to 23 cents (give or take 10) because, let's be real, we don't have crystal balls in this falling knife. And now, suddenly, I'm a 'paid upramper' just for suggesting that APX still has some potential? I urge the members of this forum to think about such baseless rubbish.

Let's talk about the potential transformation of APX. Under its previous leadership, there was at least a semblance of understanding on how to turn a profit – a concept seemingly lost on the current leadership. And to counter narrative about Google being a 'woke mob' and the 'blessing' of losing an $86 million contract that barely breaks even?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5913/5913078-a1328fc85aa53be5e196435d73b75839.jpg

That's just a blast from the CapCrackPipe firehose of delusional BS.It seems people here have zero grasp of what goes into a fully loaded gross margin calculation in service delivery. In the cutthroat world of IT Consulting in Australia and the USA, stepping between a sales director and the CEO to sign off on a deal like an $86M contract at 26% fully loaded margin would be life threating. This isn't a victory; it's a red flag. The market's reaction? Absolutely rational given the circumstances. So, let's ditch the fairy tales and focus on the hard facts. Sure, I might be stirring the pot, but at least I'm not spewing a firehose of fantasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 53.0¢ 49.0¢ $1.034M 2.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25178 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 26979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.