ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I'm down close to 30k on this today, but have to say I'm almost.. "almost" more disappointed to see some of the regulars jumping ship..
    And 30k is definitely not chump change to me, I can think of plenty of things I could do with it..

At no time today, did it cross my mind to bail out (please note my judgment on that hasn't got the best track record..)
    I know I should have dumped on the news of the discounted CR, but not on this..
    Not the best move buying more yesterday, when I could have bought a third more today though..

I've felt we were already well undervalued without NanoDx and that 7 to 8 cents was fair value for a company in our position.
    With NanoDx though, I saw this trading between 20 and 30 cents.
    The latter valuations of mine, have obviously now evaporated..

NanoDX was to make Sensera exciting and I'm sure we would have had a hell of a run and I was "ready" to capitalise on it..

Now we will have to slog it out with our "boring" paying customers and whatever new opportunities are in the pipeline.

All is not lost.

In my opinion, we are all (most) to blame here for not taking off the rose colored glasses, in respect to NanoDx.

The IBM announcement was where this all started..
    The NanoDx device was already working with our sensors, so why were they brought in?
    Even the company was unsure of its position, until NanoDx assured them that they were still in the mix..
    I think they were playing the monkey, not wanting to let go of us, until they had a firm grip on another workable sensor solution.
    Sensera knew this and there is no reason that we shouldn't have either.
    It was all in plain sight, but we chose to see it in a positive light.
    Everything is clearer in hindsight I guess..

But, as the few have said, we are still looking at a close to, or positive cash flow quarter.
    Abiomed is steaming along.
    Novamedical hopefully ramping.
    BluGlass with solid demand booked, upon sorting their own issues..
    Schott MiniFab, how are they doing?
    New customer engagements are also happening..

The future still looks bright for Sensera in my eyes, maybe not, get the extra good sunnys out bright, that NanoDx would have provided, but still bright.

Now let's never mention that 6 letter word again and if I hear about them in the news, coming to an event or testing arena near me, I will probably throw up..

GLTA! New holders, old and former..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.