SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Customer update (NanoDX), page-99

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Doubtful that it would get that far but not out of the realm of possibility and wouldn’t take long to wind up given everything appears to be leased and very little by way of company owned assets.

More inclined to think it would be taken over (sold) possibly as a listed vehicle for a currently unlisted entity. In the interim it is a nice little earner for the execs who, upon closer scrutiny, haven’t really brought a lot to the SE1 table other than (in my opinion and on face value) an arrogant disregard for effective communication and a distinct inability to create shareholder value.

Having said that, however, there really isn’t a lot there for them to work with other than the motivation to salvage some personal pride / reputation if so inclined. If they can’t do that then they will undoubtedly wave the white flag

The quarterly should ( must) show an increase in sales but the pipeline will tell the tale and now they have the Nano tale of woe to add to the Covid disruption as reasons for lack of traction.

The placement through Everblu remains a missing piece in the puzzle but if it turns out that SE1 managed to pull the wool over their eyes that would indeed be ironic.

Sitting tight for now , but only because I have no need to sell.

Trying to provide measured and balanced input but probably not succeeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.