KYP 0.00% 9.5¢ kinatico ltd

>Lots of rehashing of the same investor presentations.I think...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    >Lots of rehashing of the same investor presentations.

I think this is a bit unfair. This announcement was to formalise the results that were already flagged at the end of the quarter, the only new ground it covers is to give the final dollar figures (which are substantially better than the share price indicates, IMO).
    The company strategy of focusing on corporate clients, and revenue growth via integrations is paying off.
    A year ago, I was confident this would, but seeing the growth flowing is very reassuring, and presages more to come.

Rehashing past presentations where the message was "this is what we are planning and doing" to now say "as we said, we have now completed these aspects and you can see the results" is exactly what I want to see from effective management.
    That they can point to improved financials, and current and future additional integrations is evidence the approach is working.

There is no shortage of tech companies that pump out glossy press releases. Results are speaking, whether investors hear and accumulate now at these depressed prices, or miss the boat is up to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231467 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 17625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.