SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

HI All, well as I mentioned at least twice in the past week,...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI All, well as I mentioned at least twice in the past week, Gemalto today announced the release of the virtual encryptor ( following Adva). I now quote from this release--- ( Developed byGemaltos high speed encryption partner, Senetas, the Safenet virtual encryptor will redefine network data security regardless of network design. Thiswill transform the network encryption market and are the first in the world to encrypt data across all high speed links, layers2, 3 &4. Senetas and Gemalto are ahead of the curve the best in network security and performance available today. Now to think that Senetas are going to receive continual revenue from all sales made to the thousands of clients that Gemalto, Thales,and Adva have worldwide is incredible as they will have to manufacture nothing, as all that will be required is a flick of a switch. All companies will be able to afford this technology and meet all existing regulations in whatever continent applies to them.On top of this Suredrop will be sold by both Gemalto and Thales to the same clients as they will need protection for the (Data at rest) in their systems. As I have said all along in the last 2-3 years as people have been selling their stock because of being sick of waiting, the people in the know have been accumulating at these low levels. Just have a look at the list of the Top 20 shareholders over the last 12 months, and compare to previous. Good luck to all the true believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $73 4.855K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150881 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 20500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.