SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi could any member please tll me is ATOS“ trustway hardware...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi could any member please tll me is ATOS“ trustway hardware security module “ with Gemalto Dta Protection Suite” A SENETAS PRODUCT ?

Paris, Monaco,
    Les Assises de la sécurité, October 12, 2017
    Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, today announces the Trustway Data Protection Suite, a new comprehensive data encryption solution, to protect sensitive data and effectively manage data security to reduce the risk of cyberattacks. This powerful platform enables businesses to protect, securely manage and migrate sensitive data wherever it resides, whether on-premises or in virtual, public, private or hybrid Cloud environments.
    This new solution will combine Trustway Hardware Security Module (HSM) with a ‘Gemalto Software Inside’ Data Protection suite to provide clients with a complete end-to-end and interoperable data encryption solution for transparent and efficient data protection at all levels of the business data stack, including the application, database, file system and virtual machine, using encryption and tokenization.
    The Trustway Data Protection Suite enables enterprises and organization to be compliant with all new regulations worldwide: the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). It is compatible with environments from leading providers.

https://atos.net/en/2017/press-rele...nable-businesses-compliant-global-regulations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.