KYP 0.00% 9.5¢ kinatico ltd

Live hire and Xref aren’t really competitors.Each are focused on...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Live hire and Xref aren’t really competitors.
    Each are focused on different elements of the staff recruitment process, and each don’t provide the police and other certification checks CV1 offers, and CV1 doesn’t conduct the human reference or talent/experience assessments the others provide.
    So they can address different parts of the customer needs, potentially leading to benefits each way as the integrations make it easier for customers to buy the whole package, and offer each partner extra exposure to each other’s customer base.
    Building the integration has a one time cost, and very minor ongoing costs, but can potentially deliver lots and lots of transactions for no extra costs.

I also think it bodes well for corporate action in future as partners see value in the CVCheck platform.

In terms of cashflow and NPAT, I think CV1 would be squarely there except for COVID issues, but I don’t think the integrations will contribute dramatically just yet. They are more a bet on the continued growth of all the partners to keep adding incrementally more transactions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231467 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 17625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.