KYP 0.00% 11.0¢ kinatico ltd

>4c. and prev announcements. study themCV1 did get a fair whack...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    >4c. and prev announcements. study them

CV1 did get a fair whack from Jobkeeper in the last couple of quarters, and nearly all of it flowed through to cash in the bank.
    CV1 is a rapidly growing business, and I expect they will reinvest a fair chunk of their income in growth activities - like developing their 3rd party integrations and sales and marketing activity.

This is fine, and what investors should demand. If your comment about the 4c is to say CV1 can't be cash flow positive without Jobkeeper, well, I think you are mistaken. I think the business is small and agile enough to be able to respond to opportunities and threats like an unexpected downturn due to a pandemic, followed by an unexpected allowance from the government, to keep growth and operations on track.

The upshot is I think we will see swift revenue growth continue, but profits will grow at a slower rate as the business takes advantage of its current market leadership to lock in more clients and otherwise expand.

I'm happy to see the business grow for the medium term, rather than sacrifice growth to maximise profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $489 4.444K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 723809 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 25376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.