1MC 6.06% 3.5¢ morella corporation limited

I was waiting for trolls to come out in full force and they are...

1. 3,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    I was waiting for trolls to come out in full force and they are here now...Some stupid comments like AJM going bust is unbelievable...

Some even say they hold and think that AJM going bust..How clever is that for a holder????
    Cannot be any more stupid than holding a stock that one believes is going to go bust....why wouldn't you sell now and save some capital and invest where you think may give you some decent returns...

Just impatience from a few here...wait for AJM response and we will find out some of the story...

Yes a bit disappointing news coming out from CVL, when we have just smashed the shipment numbers and looking forward to the best Q since the first production...I am looking forward to the plans moving forward with exploration updates and some decent cash flow numbers. Another ship booked later this month just tells you that customers are buying our product. Its about survival at this stage when cash is tight and market is depressed and I believe a a business AJM is doing just that...

AJM can control costs of production ..sales and they are doing a f... excellent job with that part of business...They are looking forward to expanding with SYA .. Now they wouldn't be doing that if they are not sure of the market or the future...Anyone thinking that AJM management is not competent should just sell and move on....

One should research and trust the management before buying a stock... and stick buy their side in good or bad times....

Gotta to have rocks in your head to think AJM is going bust...

IMO
    Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.650M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $5.475K 165.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205403 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 74132 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.