re: Ann: CWH: CWH to re-comply with Chapters ... I think you...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    re: Ann: CWH: CWH to re-comply with Chapters ... I think you have some validation to talk the African assets up MC Camma though I initially invested in the company for the Australian assets and, the share price was for a time around 80c due to the Australian assets holding up against a statement from MC and report to asx that there could be up to 150 Tcf in the JB Gulf assets alone.
    Obviously though that gal running the show thinks same as you but so far I can not find one clap of applause for her and her boards performance.
    The whole thing is a total debacle as far as I am concerned and I get even at 35c though if I smell a run I will wait with my finger on the button for all the reasons above.
    The current mob started so poorly , have responded to deal making regards the farm outs extremely pooly and the market price is where it is at for that reason and was smashed straight after the ann for that reason.
    In my view it will repeat down the track and end up back where we are now and then the team have spent way too much getting no where with the broker and investment community all over the shop. The cash burn is way too high!
    Lucky I am probably the only one who feels this way but I cant wait to get out of here.
    writing is very very clear on the wall as far as I am concerned cos they think shareholders are a bunch of losers and just an inconvenience so what hope do we have as a shareholder? they could not care a less, Im sure and have not heard an encouraging word from them in months...in fact I have never heard anything of substance from them!
    Otherwise look, very best of luck and promise you I wont be tearing up for the what if's if it proves otherwise but phew I do not believe how they turned such honey into Dog sh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.