re: Ann: CWH: CWH to re-comply with Chapters ... whilst i agree...

1. 10,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: Ann: CWH: CWH to re-comply with Chapters ... whilst i agree batman that in 2011 the au assets caused the great stir in tpt's share price.... it was on very low volumes if you remember and it certainly wasnt warranted to that extent. still i'm sure there are plenty of people (including me) that wished they had sold into that rally!!!

since then, there havent been too many things to talk about in terms of positive share price movement for tpt.... and this announcement obviously isnt positive either, so as far as i am concerned the aussie assets will not be able to add any shareholder value in the near term anyway... however as someone who has held varying amounts of tpt since listing, i am super excited at the prospect of Cairn and the other neighbours commencing drilling , any success by our neighbours will almost be as good as if we had success ourselves imo and we could easily double our share price or more if they have success! so as far as near term share price drivers that and the governemnt approval seriously excite me!!!

and noone on this thread has waited longer than me to say that!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.