LIT 4.76% 2.2¢ lithium australia limited

Between taking up the option and this paragraph.. I'd say more...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Between taking up the option and this paragraph.. I'd say more than a little

“The now entrenched licensing deal follows our recent success in delivering proof-of-concept lithium carbonate production from micas, using the Strategic Metallurgy technology,” Mr Griffin said. “We were able during this proof-of-concept phase to produce battery-grade lithium carbonate suitable as a feed stock for these emergent high-tech batteries, from our lithium mica (lepidolite) deposits in WA.

“Lepidolite until now, has had very limited application in the production of lithium chemicals but we have achieved that breakthrough and have now backed it up with a long-term licenses to process, which will position Cobre Montana as a potential future lithium supplier into these expanding and global high technology markets,” Mr Griffin said.

Pretty much allows them to make a motsa for a few years before any other players come online. Plus they'll have expertise that other companies will want from operating those plants also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $22.04K 1.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1132703 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1618375 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.