PEB 9.30% 9.4¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

Ann: Cxbladder Adoption Roll-Out Advances in New Zealand, page-3

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    jellyroll
    I agree entirely, I think this is due to start to takeoff big time in the states, they are waiting on getting some beurocratic stuff finalised with some king of agency, those things do take time, the company did give guidance that the typical process takes about 4 years for companies to get through all the red tape, and they did say that they are currantly at the beginning of their forth year of that pursuit, I take that as a clue that they are confident that they are expecting this year to get the required approvals, which I think will allow doctors to some kind of code or something so that the insurance companies cover costs of the urine tests,
    But what is looking really good is that once approved the company has about $10 milion worth of unpaid accounts for tests already done but not paid for, which at that stage it will be able to bill for and collect upon.
    Also if you think about the successfull way the tests have been adopted in this tiny country which is 77 times smaller than the states then we should be looking at some big growth rates once the red tape is finalised.

fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.