CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ann: CXZ Shareholder Webinar, page-83

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    @Dandaman21, everyone needs to do their own rigorous due diligence and arrive at their own conclusions, but I'm happy to share my personal thoughts with the HotCopper community.

"Do we expect to see it trading any higher than it has been with exactly the same income stream and revenue?"

Of course we do. A company is worth the discounted sum of all future cashflows. Any news that influences the timing, likelihood and/or size of cashflows will influence the share price. News of the new GM contract will influence all 3 of those factors, most obviously point 2 in bold.

If you reverse engineer the current share price (1.5c) using a DCF model, you will find that the market is currently pricing CXZ as if it has a circa 50% chance of GM renewal -- whereas in my view a more appropriate estimate is a 95%+ likelihood.

Those who have been following along on the story and attended the recent webinar will be aware that there are many moving parts happening in the background right now that relate to growth including the development of a white-label product and an ecosystem strategy for growing value within the GM network...

These components are only just kicking off...

Cheers,
    Last edited by T.E.P.: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.