RSG 2.91% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: CY20 Production Update and CY21 Guidance, page-40

1. 11,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6159
    Good post, though I would add one more huge negative...
    Potential for continued staffing issues, strikes, etc, which will only further increase costs.

As mentioned by other posters, can you name another company that has raised its AISC 30%...... without explaining why the costs have risen so much?

You do make a good point about new management making sure that they get all the bad news out quickly. DCNs MD has done it perfectly. Though this means it will take upwards of 12 months, before we start to see real improvement in the operations.
    Without doubt, RSG is beaten and bloodied. The SP is a shambles, the market cap is low, the debt... while large, is countered by some asset sales. But... there are not really any more assets to sell, except for a few shareholdings in small caps.

I would usually think that RSG is a take over target, but... I can only imagine what other issues are still be realized now that the old MD has left.

Don't you think it is strange, that RSG has not really provided the market with a full update on just how 'good' the automation is?

I wish all investors good luck. Sometimes, a bargain, is.... not one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $13.30M 25.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 280119 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1254766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.