CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

For what it's worth, here is my usual 2 cents worth for this...

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    For what it's worth, here is my usual 2 cents worth for this announcement;

The Good
    - The Company is looking ahead and has an ambitious plan for unlocking the potential value out of it's extensive acreage, taking into consideration it's current & forecast cash position, and risk-based exploration opportunities
    - Farmin or selldown opportunities, if they can be realized, are a much better option for shareholders than capital raising at the current SP
    - Eyes are still on the huge Dukas -1 (potential) prize, and this isn't being further farmed out. Dukas "look-a-likes" are obviously high on the agenda for the real future prize.
    - Kevan Quammie may prove to be the best recent resource this company has had, if even only half of these CY2020 exploration plays are proven
    - More details coming next week... bring it on!

The Bad
    - The plan still requires external stakeholders to want to buy into our existing assets to fund the program; if this doesn't go to plan imagine we won't be drilling much. Let's hope LD has some interest already in the bag.

The Ugly
    - One now has to wonder what the hell the board & RC were thinking in 2017 when previously we were told Ooraminna had a most likely case of 120PJ, and now it doesn't even get a consideration in the short-medium term future drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.