VUK 0.24% $4.21 virgin money uk plc

Ann: CYBG PLC Third Quarter 2019 Trading Update, page-97

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Wow. I've never experienced a period where selling has been this wild and prices this (unambiguously) dislocated from
    the underlying businesses which they represent (was too immature to know what was happening during GFC).

I'll occasionally look at long-term historical price charts (kind of a guilty pleasure) and see these enormous dips in 2008, which recover - and then surpass their former peak - effectively 2,3, sometimes 5 fold gains from the trough, within a mere year or two.

I'll always think to myself: "I can't wait for the world to be this stupid again so I can load up on really good businesses when everyone is being an idiot".

Well now. I don't know what's going to happen with Brexit. Nor do I appreciate any other "economic catastrophes" that may be lurking in other regions at this present moment, and which may or may not be an even greater risk to other businesses/economies (but risks which just so happen to not be all over the news, hysterically) - but I'm pretty damn sure everyone is being an idiot when it comes to the topic of Brexit. *Rubs hands together greedily*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.