CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

For the record. I have not association with the company. I have...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    For the record. I have not association with the company. I have spoken to TS only at the AGM and the EUR GM. At the AGM I questioned every detail of the operation. And I have had one direct meeting with PB to highlight that the thrust of metallurgy was centred on the magnetite and should include the hematite. A third of the FE is not accounted for. This is on their radar.
    The company came on my radar as a penny dreadful with cash equivalent to the MC via the value of the shares they held. I then researched the asset being block 103. I also researched every other operation past and present in Canada and every DFS/PFS (worldwide) that I could find. I know that the quality is good and that it can be mined and marketed and shipped. And there is a perfect storm for this product. The asset has great value. The company lacks the capability to fund the development of the mine. Thus it has to sell or get a JV happening. The company is in the process of monetizing the asset. PB and PV are working for peanuts. Their big dividend is monetizing the asset to full potential. My money is on them. There is enough chatter and action (or non action) to say that the first big step is due soon.
    I am playing the asset not TS. The asset has a value as it is. It has a greater value if it mined. I am hoping that they sell some of the asset as is to enable all the pre-mining work be done. Then I hope that they sell some more at that value to enable them to pay their way to mining and retain a good percentage to gain the benefit of the mining. I would be happy with them retaining at least 30%.

I will continue posting in the manner that I am because I highlight the value of the asset and the good work PB and PV are doing. I will continue to take the view that those that keep playing sour grapes because they have lost in the past, do not have holdings currently and have a sell sentiment are just posting worthless posts. These posts do not help anybody and they do hurt others.

Had EUR performed, we would be in a different situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.