CYM 0.00% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

Yeah - I would want to see the terms of these 'commercial...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4047
    Yeah - I would want to see the terms of these 'commercial arrangements' for concentrate and cathode pricing. Glencore will have the upside captured every which way and I doubt that the management of CYM are going to outsmart the corporate knowledge of Glencores sales and legal teams.....

If this goes ahead - this really ties the fate of CYM to Glencore, as Glencore will have them by the short and curlies every which way with sulphuric acid, offtake agreements for 'on cpec' and 'out of spec' cathode and I would love to see the logistics of how sulfide concentrates are going to be produced at Nifty and sent to Mt Isa, looks like a logistical PITA to me. The encouraging thing is the transfer of technical data and knowledge (people ) from Glencore to Nifty, to execute an oxide/cathode and then sulfide restart at Nifty they are going to need some very skilled technical services stuff like geology, mine engineering, survey and metallurgy that only Glencore has in its workforce in Mt Isa which they have flagged might be wound down in the future.

Coming at it from a GLEN:GB holders perspective there are a lot of potential synergies for Glencore and CYM's rather neglected troublesome and capital-intensive Nifty Project.

If the Glencore's due diligence team walk away from this period of exclusivity, after looking under the hood at Nifty, then that would be terminal for the future of the Nifty project and for the CYM share price. It would be a clear signal that Nifty is basically uninvestible and/or technically impossible to execute for one of the most proficient and deep-pocketed metals miners in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.05K 517.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47272 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 289495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.