MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: CYM:HIGH-GRADE COPPER SURFACE SAMPLES AT THE CUE COPPER PROJ, page-39

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Thanks Metaldome,

I liked what I saw with the Musgrave gold drill results and still do. I need to find out more about the management of the company before any investment decision is made.

I used to hold stock in CXO for a long time and was lucky to manage a few percent on top of the punt money over 18 month.It's a lithium company, so why do I mention it, it's now a wannabee Gold Co on top of becoming the newest lithium miner. Have a look a their gold announcement today. Pay attention to the volume, todays peak SP, liquidity and where it wound up at the end of the day.

The real headline is "Gold Stocks Rule", at least for the near term.

Musgrave is one of them, however, I am mystified why they would put out an announcement for so few anomalous rock chip samples for copper, why bother ... the real deal is in the drill results for Gold.

Hope management stick to gold drill results. Next step would be to get a JORC estimate out as soon as enough data is available, then you may see that price action you mentioned.

Might look for the next dip to step in, or after we finish our groundwork to greatly expand the size of our sampling, currently showing gold in rocks to 8.5 g/t with Cu running to 35% silver around 1350 g/t and spectacular Pb/Zn in other rocks.

Cheers, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.