CYP 3.92% 24.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cynata Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-3

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    I've seen that "strategic exit" part before - not sure about the merger. It was in a recent presentation that appeared on youtube posted to this forum by a poster. Not sure if it was ever linked by Cynata.

I didn't go to the meeting. Generally don't. Based on the chairman's notes Wotton doesn't look to be planning on going anywhere.

Be interesting to hear and read how the voting went. The company usually provides a announcement on resolutions and a vote count. Be interesting to see what portion of the possible voting shares that could have voted do - it is often surprisingly (to me) anyway low.

KDR shareholders only bothered to vote slightly more than 50% of their shares on the takeover of the company by WES. Despite that the offer was for 1.90 and KDR had traded nearly as high as 2.40.

It will take a truly amazing effort to get resolution 7 up. It would nearly be a matter for the history books and the nightly news. I don't think it can happen. But I'll salute the efforts of those who tried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $23.65K 94.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.