CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    As we all know I’m a big fan of the business model and runnings so far
    as we now enter a new stage of the business the works previously done will be the major gauge as to what price we will get bought out at, should it happen!
    for my mind the approach has been perfectly setup for the big storm at the end, we have a major US investor that would have a massive following off their investment, the exposure this gives us especially as offers come in will be a massive trading boom for our shares, we also have FF on board which would be fair to say would have a massive following of people jumping onto companies that they propose to buy out as everybody knows the first bid is never the final bid, money to be made $$
    so we have two massive companies on board, we have potentially 3 phase two trials with a world first trial under our boot, and the most important thing the board has excelled in has been the mountain of research we have achieved! This point hear will become super important as the bidding war nears its end, the board must have a super juicy carrot sitting in the research field that it brings out at the right time, this here will be the supercharger that will get us over the line.
    We where always going to come under pressure of being bought out, our tech is so good. In my view if we jumped out the gates to early a big company would have snaffled us real quick! The fact that we have been able to do research across multiple fields have trials across multiple fields increases our bottom line wealth dramatically increased with all these actions
    now the board has created competitive tension at the right time has the company set to go bang !! I eagerly await the big juicy research carrot that I’m certain will show its head as the war nears its end and an early retirement for ones who put their money in

glta
    and have some faith things are going along extremely well
    Last edited by smarty13: 26/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $42.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 25.0¢ 21.5¢ $50.18K 213.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13511 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.