CYP 2.50% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Thanks philby! As you stated a game changer for SP increase...

1. 66 Posts.
    Thanks philby!

As you stated a game changer for SP increase (realistic TO figure) will be hard $ per treatment/amount of cells with some projected annual treatments etc, and so on (we all want to know how much a shot is to feel 20 odd again). Which I'm sure is a reason why any discussions are thorough and complex to execute. Also why the analysists reports are vague and dull to date. Nonetheless a benchmark will proceed imv, and the open flood gates may well need a biblical type navigator (a touch of humor to part the cells). C'mon I'm easy like Sunday morrrrrrrning.

All jokes, up/down ramps aside. As noted many times here it appears management runs a clean tight ship, they may have jumped the gun on GMP (who wouldn't) as for bio's cyp have come a long way (with minimal dilution imo) in time frame. No matter how gravity changing a tech is, I would expect 1 or 2 man show in a billion dollar board room is intense (and I assume they are yet to deal with large pharma's) with multiples of that pressure. Some previous delays may have added valuable experience to benefit cyp and the L'termers.
    Congrats to management (new and old)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $35.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $18.97K 94.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.