CYP 5.56% 19.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cynata Receives $1.39m R&D Tax Incentive Refund, page-74

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    ok, you take it literally. If Sector says we're fully funded he doesn't mean fully funded to see these trials through (and probably indefinitely if the trials are successful because partnerships would be formed) but he means forever no matter what happens.
    I don't really think people here care if sector hasn't prepared his statement as a legal document with appropriate clauses.

They're obviously observing MSB trials and where necessary will note (eg issues resulting from cases of MSB poor trial design will obviously reinforce CYP's focus) but I don't think they copied much from the MSB so far eg GvHD trial they stayed with adults rather than go for adolescents despite MSB only getting a result for adolescents. I don't think you walk away from CYP's phase 1 results.

Re gvhd, not strange, not much will happen until trials start up again in Japan. MSB already tried with adults and failed, and couldn't even get the adolescent result through FDA. CYP had amazing results with adults. And that's with the MSB manufacturing issues aside (which again you and CYP mgmt disagree on). So I think what you're thinking is completely at odds with what the company is thinking/intending.

Re OA, a super important trial and an enormous application. Hunter has already done work with MSCs so he's not going into this blind. I do agree that it would be nice to be going into this with a very positive phase 2. But my preference is that if someone else is paying for it then take the big more expensive phase 3.

On your last point, can management get the trials up (and i guess in what time frame), that's one thing we're all keenly watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $9.062K 48.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104632 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 3 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.