CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cynata signs Licence Agreement with TekCyte, page-59

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I am not sure about when we will find out about the Tekcyte stuff. We may need to wait until the Annual Report, as that sort of stuff is usually buried in the notes if the numbers are not considered material enough at the time of agreement to announce to the market. At least that's how I've seen companies conducting roll-ups treat it (announce an acquisition to the market at the time of completion; only provide financials in the annual report).

Regarding the WARF contract, I guess Cynata will argue that they have entered into these agreements previously for the manufacturing of cells, hence they are done in the ordinary course of business and are not material for market announcements. The ASX re-iterated two weeks ago what constitutes a material announcement and what doesn't and will penalise companies that abuse this. Therefore if we're not seeing anything from Cynata about this agreement, then clearly there's nothing material (i.e. outside the normal operations of the company) coming from this recent contract with WARF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.