CYP 0.00% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Cynata to Acquire IP from Tekcyte, page-11

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Guys? This is 230,000 dollars worth of dilution for a product that if the DFU trial isn't impressive will be worth nothing. If it is - it will take a lot more proving up with real numbers and real trials.

It seems like Ross the desparate went out to academia to find some academics to try to get something to develop - they spun off a company because they wanted something besides academic credit for their efforts - and then a trial was done and some very tentative skimpy looking results were released (not to shareholders that had funded the trial first - but to sophs that Cynata wanted to bring in with an advanced peek at them) but Ross had promised further shareholder funded commitments to the academics in the very structure of his deal making.

They had nothing without cells for their cell bandage - and academic merit - student curiousity and credit should have been enough for them - too much is being paid too soon for too little.

We should have had the bloody results first - you guys are cheering the purchase of a pig in a poke.

You are cheering the spending of money (presumably you believe you have to spend it to make it) but you can't make it if you spend it without getting accountability for getting something worthwhile in return. Its too early to know we'll be getting anything. We are buying Tekcyte out - which means we are giving those holding the IP in it a windfall - are they entitled to a windfall?

I think something flips in the heads of people that decide to double down into non performing management to get cheap options to forget poor performance.

My fellow shareholders seem like they've brought into some sort of pyramid selling gimmick.

I would rather pay more - but only upon proven performance - this is bs this funding for wild ass punts by Kilian with shareholders funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $3.372K 11.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.