CYP 0.00% 26.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

230K is enough to pay Kilian's salary for about half a year.Case...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    230K is enough to pay Kilian's salary for about half a year.
    Case in point. 6 months salary for one person. Negligible.

Yesbecause its too early for DFU - we haven't finished phase 1 clinicaltrials yet. OA isn't ready. GvHD isn't ready. None of them are readyfor partners until results come in on them - we'd have to give up toomuch value if a deal is done on any of them now.
    No one is suggesting a deal will be made pre-results. But since there are multiple parties interested in a deal, it becomes a race for them post CSR release in January. So having everything that needs to be tied up, tied up now is good business practice.

NoI'm disappointed that Kilian is spending money prematurely that heshould be saving.Then why did you say this: "I will not believe Kilian has entrepreneurial talent...He has to show entrepreneurial talent (deal-making talent)" He is on the way to making a partnership deal for DFU, quite clearly. In fact tying up the Tekcyte IP for $230k is an excellent example of a great deal for Cynata.

These questions about why you trust a new hire to bring in deals and why you trust a CEO that hasn't been there all that long and hasn't so far as I can see come in with a lot of deal-making in his history are not unfair questions. No, but respectfully they are just dumb questions. Again, you have asserted that Cynata is too early to be making deals, so why do you keep making the argument that since he has no deals then he is no good at it? Killian has been at Cynata for over a decade in an operational role - of course he hasn't been the deal-maker. Regarding Kroll, he has experience as both a on both sides of the transaction in license deals, which I think gives him a very good understanding of what it takes to get a deal done. I have far more faith in his and Killian's ability to negotiate a positive deal for the company than I do in your arguments.

The rest of your post is a straw-man argument. No one is suggesting a license will be signed prior to results being made available. It is this basic misunderstanding as to why I think you lack business acumen. Your underlying argument suggests that we can only complete deal-specific tasks post-results. That is not realistic and would also be a poor way to run the company. It is also completely at odds with how larger companies work. Then you get wound up again with 2D v. 3D manufacturing capability, which has already been addressed. Ask the company again if you are that worried about it.
    Last edited by truss20: 02/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $22.52K 86.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34500 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.