CYP 0.00% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

this is $230k.230K is enough to pay Kilian's salary for about...

1. 1,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    this is $230k.

230K is enough to pay Kilian's salary for about half a year.

It is a critical component of using iPSC derived MSCs to treat wounds.

I don't accept that. Its a discretionary payment now that doesn't seem to be needed to be made now as opposed to later.

Without it, we either develop our own (how much do you think that would cost?), or pay a royalty per bandage (how much do you think that would cost?), or just simply avoid the wound space.

Paying a royalty per bandage is exactly what I would prefer to see happen as if there is no product there is no royalties to pay.

Let the Tekcyte IP holders (and any others that want to use CYP cells to develop any anxiliary technology) show some patience and wear some risk like shareholders that aren't directors have to show some patience and wear some risk. If they have that sort of patience and share that sort of risk fair enough if they get some royalties if their product component is commercial.

It would cost nothing because its out of future profits only if there are any.

Given it's worth 10-11 figures per annum, USD, that would be an outrageous decision, given the positive pre-clinical data.

That (10-11 figures) is not a premise I will grant merely because its been placed on an MST slide. Its too easy to produce those miles away figures.

We are not at phase 2 yet even in DFU. This is not the model that has been promoted.

I think the new hire to chase partners has been hired too soon. I think Kilian is incurring expenses he doesn't need to incur this early.

I fear he and the directors with the support of so called sophs will move the company towards an exit at way under $2.

Meaningless announcements of no intrinsic value add can be used to fluff up share prices - but the share prices don't actually represent real value creation when that happens.

Any real positive announcement on results would create real intrinsic value - but you aren't waiting for that. Neither is Kilian.

I will not believe Kilian has entrepreneurial talent (and pay a premium for that - nor do I think the market will) in the absence of any evidence of that.

He has to show entrepreneurial talent (deal-making talent) to get credit for having any. He hasn't done that yet. If in future this turns out to have been a great deal (paying 230k to get clear ownership) - then you can point me back to this time where I've expressed doubts - but until then it you that is expressing your faith not me that is demonstrating any lack of business understanding in my opinion. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $3.372K 11.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.