CYM 0.00% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

Don't pay any attention to the troll, they feed off getting a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Don't pay any attention to the troll, they feed off getting a rise out of users...

If CYM sees 1 cents on relisting, I'll eat my shorts while buying a million shares, but I highly, highly doubt we'll see below 3 cents even with a market rout...

That would value CYM at roughly 20-30 Mil Mcap... For almost 1 Million T Cu at Nifty, and over 600 Kt Cu across other project, the EV to Cu would be insane and off the charts..

Cu has been smashed, with most Cu explorers beaten up recently. Similar Cu plays with 1-2 Mil Cu resources are all around the 100-200 Mil Mcap, and have come off 30% over the last few months.

Almost a blessing to be suspended through the EOFY selling, there's blood in the water at the mo and the coming Cu crunch has still not hit!

Hopefully the year plays out with a steady uptick in Cu prices as the deficit starts to play out, then we can secure financing during rising Cu prices and other falling inflationary pressures..

Been a rough couple of months, but big props to those who have stuck it out and stayed positive, with the recent funding to expand the study and increase mine life and NPV, there is a glimmer of hope starting to shine through!

Best of luck to all the longs, and hopefully FY 24 is our year to see some wins!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.