ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Avior are also administrators. Given they have secured their loan, the last thing we shareholders, or Metals X as convertible note holders, are going to want is Avior to trigger a liquidation because they will wipe out our equity and walk away with the project if push comes to shove.

I recall what happened to Tiger Resources in the Congo. Taurus, as predatory debtors, ended up executing a dead of arrangement that saw shareholders (I was one) diluted to the point that our interest in the company became "uneconomic". The project ended up belonging to a Taurus subsidiary (can't remember the name) and even then they couldn't save the project and it ended up going broke. Karma. I think even the World Bank lost the money they lent to the project.

I hold HCH and it was a happy day when Taurus finally converted all their notes and sold out even though it was depressing for the share price.

I've had a few investment disasters both on the ASX and through private investments in my life. I would be very happy to get my money back on this one. Even 50% would be better than a poke in the eye.

Patterson province is going to be an important mining region. It would be a pity if CYM didn't survive to be part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.05K 517.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47272 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 289495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.