YAR 33.3% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

Ann: CZL Ganti Court Win, page-2

1. 1,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    PLOMOSAS OPERATIONS CONTINUE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION,
    LEGAL DISPUTE UPDATE
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    • Court rescinds orders granted to terminated mining contractor
    • Normal operations continue at Plomosas Mine
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Consolidated Zinc Limited (ASX: CZL or “the Company”) advises that its 100% owned Mexican subsidiary,
    Minera Latin American Zinc S.A.P.I de C.V. (“MLAZ”), has succeeded in legal action to end the intimidation
    and excessive actions of Caminos y Construcciones Ganti S.A. de C.V. (“Ganti”).
    Ganti were MLAZ’s mining contractor until they were terminated on the 25 November 2019, in accordance
    with their contract. Ignoring the contracted conflict resolution procedures, Ganti submitted legal
    proceedings in the Federal District Court of Chihuahua (“the Court”) against MLAZ. MLAZ has lodged its
    defence and counterclaims.
    On Friday 31 January, Ganti representatives arrived at the MLAZ office and at the third party owned Aldama
    plant, seizing control of financial records and physical inventory. CZL’s Board were advised that these actions
    significantly exceed the actions allowable under the order Ganti received from the Court. See announcement
    dated 3 February for further details.
    On 4 February the Court rescinded the orders given to Ganti. The actions by Ganti proved only a minor and
    temporary interruption to administrative functions, MLAZ’s operations at Plomosas mine were unaffected.
    This announcement was authorised for issue to the ASX by the Directors of the Company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $400 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 9058128 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 658674 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.